Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Apple
9 : 45 AM
Born May 17, 1934
Born Feb 24, 1955
Died October 5, 2011
Born August 11, 1950
Founded April 1, 1976
Headquarters: 1 Infinite Loop, Cupertino, California, USA
Apple has 604000 full time employees and 2900 temporary employees world wide
iPod and iPad
iPhone Apple TV
True/False for Apple Inc.
Steve Jobs was the sole founder of Apple Inc.
Apple Inc. was founded in 1986
The iPod Classic was the first iPod made by Apple Inc.
Apple Headquarters are located in Inglewood, Colorado
Tim Cook is the current CEO of Apple Inc.
a) Changing their products to avoid infringing
b) Counter-suing Apple
c) Selling their company
d) Settling out-of-court with Apple
4. True or False: Apple is seeking $2.05 million dollars in damages from Samsung.
3. According to the article, some of Apple’s claims are legitimate and some are _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .
b) Nokia, Samsung, Apple
c) Sony, Apple, Nokia
d) Apple, Samsung, Nokia
d) All of the above
a) Their phones
b) Their tablets
c) Their packaging
Do you think this decision is fair? Is the fine too big? Too small? Why?
Do you agree with Apple’s claims?
American-based multinational company
They also specialize in the production and sale of consumer electronic goods
Third in size to Nokia and Samsung for consumer handheld electronics worldwide
Exist in 14 countries worldwide and employ 3,300 people.
Run by CEO Tim Cook
Samsung Electronics Co.
Alex Anderson & JJ Phillips
Apple, Inc. v Samsung Electronics
- Apple maintains 408 retail stores in fourteen countries
- Its worldwide annual revenue in 2012 totaled
- Won the Harris Interactive’s “Brand of the Year” award in three categories
- Apple Has Won a Technology & Engineering Emmy Award for 2012
- Apple is the world's second-largest information technology company by revenue
Implications for society
Their work has made consumer electronics better and easier to use by through their unique innovations like the touch-screen and siri. It has made life easier by making it easier to go on the internet and text and call people. It has also made it easier to transfer and download music onto your iPod. They also have had a great influence on the smartphone industry.
BY: Vikram Patil ,
Daniel Krzik and Kevin Boismier