Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
P6 6 Week Program
Transcript of P6 6 Week Program
-Long Term Whatever the goal it must be a SMART target S Specific
T Time Based Principles of Training S Specific
R Reversibility/ Rest
T Tedium/ variation
I Individual Differences F Frequency
T Type Appropriate activities & Exercise Intensity
Maximum heart rate
Rating of perceived exertion (RPE)
Resistance training To do this you can compare your results to either fitness tests within the UPS or social norms. Once you have chosen a component of fitness you will create a 6 week plan that will improve that component of fitness