Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Movie Trailers
Review the grammar chart and put it in practice everyday
Job intervirew questions
Get up and practice with your classmates
Create your own movie and talk about the trialer innt of the class.
Vocabulary for the topic
Get some more words for your vocabulary
Work in pairs in the next questions, give good answers
At the end of this class all students will be able to:
- Give opinions about movie trailers
- Disclose some prferences about movies
- Share favorite trailer they've watched
look for a motivation within you, otherwise is not going to work.
Do you like to watch the trailer before the movies? Why?
What has been the most impacting trailer you have watched?
Would you like to be a celebrity? Why?
Watch the trailer and then retell what they were talking about. with details for 40 seconds at least.
How woud you create peace in the world?
Describe the perfect job in your point of view
Please get up and switch couple twice per question. give solid and great answers.
Work in the film and creation of your own movie, it could be about anything you want. and go to the front tell your class the trialer.