Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
period 8 STROH
Transcript of period 8 STROH
A mix of chemical ingredients stir together. The
is produced by sulfurous compounds called thiols. Skunks let the stink go when threatened by living creatures or viecles.
NAMES AND ATTACK MODE
Olfaction or musk are other names for skunk scent. On defense, a skunk will stomp its feet in hopes the intruder will back off. The tail gets raised and back arched. Finally, the skunk does its business and releases the smell.
Skunks dwell in open fields, rocky ranges, and forest like areas. Skunk spray glows in the dark because its phosphorescent. The gasses can move up to 15 feet away. When a skunk is murdered, they release the smell because of muscle relaxation that accompanies death.
*Grolier online kids.(2014)go-kids.grolier.com
*World book.(2014)world book online.com