Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Lewis Hine (Photography)
Transcript of Lewis Hine (Photography)
Lewis Wickes Hine:
- Born:September 26, 1874. In Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
- Died: November 3, 1940. In Hastings-on-Hudson, New York.
- Studied at the University of Chicago, Columbia University, and New York University.
- Became a Teacher
- Showed he students power of photography.
- Became a Documentary Photographer.
- 1906 photographer for the Russel Sage Foundation.
-1908 Became photographer for the Child Labor Committee
- Photographed during World War I
- 1920-1930: Made work Portraits
- 1930: Empire state Building
- Great Depression
- 5000 + photos in Library of Congress
- 1936 selected to photograph National Research project.
- lost work and went broke
- Died at age of 66
- George Eastman house.