Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
American Slang and Idioms Lesson Plan
Transcript of American Slang and Idioms Lesson Plan
-follow the same language as the popular memes
-use a picture that is a popular meme
-post it to Google docs!
Examples of Popular Memes
good guy greg
fist pump baby
first world problems girl
Make your own Meme!
who has seen them?
do you see them in your language?
what can you notice about the memes in your language?
what do they do?
what is the point behind them?
is there a difference between a meme in English and a meme in your language?
could you translate them?
have you ever made one?