Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
American Slang and Idioms Lesson Plan
Transcript of American Slang and Idioms Lesson Plan
-follow the same language as the popular memes
-use a picture that is a popular meme
-post it to Google docs!
Examples of Popular Memes
good guy greg
fist pump baby
first world problems girl
Make your own Meme!
who has seen them?
do you see them in your language?
what can you notice about the memes in your language?
what do they do?
what is the point behind them?
is there a difference between a meme in English and a meme in your language?
could you translate them?
have you ever made one?