Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
7-2 Haziel Varela
Transcript of 7-2 Haziel Varela
Producers and directors
Broadcast and sound engineering technicians
How much do I get paid yearly?
How do I become one?
People trying out this job need a bachelors degree in camera operating. And they need understanding on digital cameras and editing software.
Employment for the film and video editors industry has grown by 18% from 2014 to 2024.
What do they do?
They add or move images to entertain or give the audience a hint at what is happening in the film. They also film lots of footage for sports, movies, music videos, and documentaries. Then the editors organize everything together to form the final product.
By: Haziel Varela
What is the work environment like?
Film and video editors usually work in a studio or office. But camera operators are expected to stand filming a scene while standing up for a long period of time.
Film and Video Editors and Camera Operators
Important Personal Qualities
Social skills to communicate with producers and directors.
Must have the skill to work on a complex editing software.