Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Stanislavski
Who was Stanislasvski?
Stanislavski was a seminal Russian theater practitioner. He was widely recognized as an outstanding character actor and the many productions that he directed. The main thing to remember is that he takes the approach that the actors should really inhabit the role that they are playing.Stanislavski’s real name was Konstantin Sergeyevich Alexeyev but he adopted the stage name of Stanislavski in 1884.
One of Stanislasvski quotes
What did Stanislavski do?
The Russian actor and director Constantin Stanislavsky (1863-1938) originated a system of acting. He was a cofounder of the Moscow Art Theater, where his productions achieved the zenith in 20th-century naturalism. Constantin Stanislavsky was born Constantin Sergeyevich Alexeyev on Jan. 18, 1863, in Moscow.
Why was he so important in theater?
Stanislavski was mostly known for his drama techniues