Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Yakult Original
Image by Tom Mooring
• Competitive market
• Storage difficulty
• Small size of Yakult
• Means “yogurt” – Esperanto
• Probiotic drink
Probiotics - help maintain the natural balance of organisms in the intestines, use to treat problems in the stomach and intestines, also available as dietary supplements
• Contains billions of active “good bacteria”
• Help balance your digestive system
• Tastes good
• From young to old, everybody can enjoy Yakult's refreshing and delicious taste
• Yakult does not have any harmful side effects.
• Has a strong record of safety that spans more than 75 years.
• grocery stores
• convenience stores
• Yakult Lady/door-to-door delivery
Php 40.00 - per pack
Php 10.00 - per bottle
• The product itself
• Well established product
• Global market
• Health benefits
• Marketing strategies
- Slogans/Tag Lines
• Trend in health concerns
• Increasing number of convenience
• Advertising campaigns
• Global market
• Increasing number of competitors
• Competitors offer many flavors
• Government regulations
• Technological problems
• Price changes
• Yakult Honsha Co., Ltd - the world's pioneer in probiotics.
• Corp/sole prop: Company Limited
• Location: Over 30 countries but originally it was in Japan
• Mission: Yakult's mission is to contribute to the health and happiness of every person around the world through the pursuit of excellence in life sciences and the study of microorganisms.
• Values: Shirota-ism
• Vitagen- first cultured milk in Malaysia, 5 flavors served (125ml each), manufactured by Malaysia Milk Sdn.Bhd, well known as no. 1 cultured milk drink in Malaysia, “the true cultured milk drink”
• Nutrigen- manufactured by Mamee Double-Decker Bhd, 5 flavors served (125ml each)
• Chamyto, Nestle
• Everybody of all ages (over 12 months),
- The major household shopper
- Retailers / Sales
- Health Professionals
- Education groups
- Community groups
• products undergo quality control and
assurance to make sure that consumers
• known for its very affordable price
(P40 for a pack and P10 per bottle)
-suitable for everyone including children
and pregnant women -easy access to
• seek to improve health of people -promote probiotics -promotes a healthy lifestyle/healthy living
• continue to improve their formulation
-further research on probiotics