Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Gymnastics
This is Beth Tweddle. She represents Great Britain and is the current World Champion on Bars. Types Of Gymnastics. Rhythmic Rhythmic Gymnastics includes traditional gymnastic moves, but ribbons, hoops, a ball or rope is used while performing.The gymnasts are usually very flexible. Artistic Artistic gymnastics contains 4 pieces of aparatus: Bars, Beam, Floor and Vault. The Beam is 4cm wide and is a test of balance and control. My Experiences. I used to do gymnastics 4 times a week.
I used to do Artistic gymnastics and i used
to do competitions and I got to my Level 4.
I staarted off doing Grade 6, Grade 5 and then
level 4. The highest level is Level 1. This is a leotard, it is what you wear
for gymnastics. For competitions your
club all have the same.