Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Linear Programming Problem
Transcript of Linear Programming Problem
Brownies - B
Time: 0.25W + 0.2B <= 5
Cost: 0.25W + 0.75B <= 15
Regulations: 2B => W
Profit = 1.75W + 2.50B Solving Algebraically Once she makes the brownies, she has to go out and sell them. It takes her 0.25 hours to sell each whitey, and 0.2 hours to sell each brownie. She has at most 5 hours to sell both types of brownies. Solving Graphically Conclusion: Jocelyn should sell 20 brownies and no whities to make her highest profit of $50.