Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Wright Brothers
Transcript of The Wright Brothers
Who were they?
The Wright Bicycles
Benefits international business
Different way of warfare
Space shuttles and rockets
The invention of the flying machine
The central importance of balance and control
The need for strong but lightweight structures
The chain-and sprocket transmission system for propulsion
Concerns regarding wind resistance and aerodynamic shape of the operator
"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted as true is really true, there would be little hope of advance"