Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Activating Spaces for Student Innovation
Transcript of Activating Spaces for Student Innovation
2. Design Principles
3. Experiments you can try right away
A question for you...
Special Guests from UWM:
Alex, Amin, Carlton
Special Guests from
Megna, Rachel, Alex
Before we dive into design principles,
some questions for you...
You don't have a space to activate
Reach out to facilities managers and planners
Embed questions about use and effects of space into course evaluations and share the results with other instructors and facilities planners
Space Makeover: Before and After
Alexandra Seda, Ohio Northern University
Go guerrilla style with pop-up spaces
Be your own guinea pig
You have identified a space to activate
Q3, Q4, Q5
Leticia Britos Cavagnaro
Make the doing visible
Make spaces to play visible and accessible
invite an instructor or student group to use the space
Thanks! (and Q7)
1. find a place
where people naturally gather
2. consider the
you want to guide people through.
3. engage people in
that allows them to relate and build on the ideas of one another.
in small gestures of thanks.
source: popupdesignstudios.com (Citrix)
NC State Packapalooza (welcome week)