Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Classroom Attendance Monitoring and Management System for Sa
Transcript of Classroom Attendance Monitoring and Management System for Sa
for Saint Genevieve School of Pateros
STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
* Traditional checking of attendance is not efficient and quite slow
* Monitor the student’s attendance automatically for time saving purposes
Our goal is to minimize the transactions and ensure the security of the students in this school by using our System.
Del Castillo, Jhun Bon A.
Julve, Lew Jorden R.
Sayson, Derf Aries M.
Verzosa, Rhemart V.
* Take time to complete the monitoring
* Parents cannot monitor their child/children
Classroom Attendance Monitoring and Management System for Saint Genevieve School of Pateros
* Monitor if the student is attending their class and to inform their parents through text messages
* Limited for posting the grades online
* Parents will see the results of their children’s examination through online
* Limited for faculties and staffs
* Limited on events that will be held outside the
* Develop a system that would automatically record the student’s attendance
* Develop a system that would be able to report the examination results for a given period and the activities
* Develop a system that would report if the student attends class by sending message a text message
* Develop a system that will serve as a announcement
* The developers aim to develop a student monitoring system for the benefit of the teacher and the parents of the students
* As for the teacher, they will not waste any time checking the attendance
* For the parents, monitoring their child from time to time will keep them informed about the status of their child
of the Company
* Saint Genevieve School of Pateros is a non-profit, non-sectarian school aimed at giving a Christian education
* One-thousand (1000) students and three-hundred (300) for high school students
* Miss Catalina P. Reyes founded the school in 1969
* Located at B. Morcilla St. Pateros, Metro Manila