Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Cell Structure
Structure of animal and plant cells
Roles of organelles
look at a microscope slide and draw what you see under low, medium and high power.
Label a cell, tissue and organ (if possible)
Label any organelles you can see.
Starter: Link these following Pictures
There is more than one way!
Key facts last lesson
What is a tissue?
What is an organ?
Can you explain why blood can be called a tissue?
Plant and animal cells
Now draw your own poster of an animal and plant cell
Label the organelles and their functions
Exam Style Questions
Answer the exam questions