Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Possessive Pronouns
A word that takes the place of one or more nouns in a sentence.
Write these examples down in your Reading Notebook:
1. Sally fell down and hurt (her/she) knee.
2. Mrs. Robinson and the class are leaving tomorrow. (They/Our) are going on a field trip.
3. Jay makes rubber band bracelets. (Him/He) sells them for five tickets each.
Give them an example of a possessive pronoun
Turn and talk
with your neighbor
Tell them one thing you learned today about possessive pronouns.
Share one thing you liked the most
What we will learn today:
Learn about Possessive Pronouns
Identify Possessive Pronouns
Practice using Possessive Pronouns
shirt is black and
coat is blue.
Share any thoughts you are still confused about
Here are some examples of possessive pronouns used in sentences:
hair is longer than
dog is better than
The kids are
book is on
The house is
paint is flaking.
car really that fast?
mother gets along well with
The cat is
and the dog is