Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Regions of the United States
Transcript of Regions of the United States
A region makes the world easier to study. Why? Why do we use regions? Great Plains? Midwest? Central? What region do you live in? How can regions help us learn our states? Why do regions differ? 701-446-3300 A study skill that helps us remember a large number of things.
-Social Security Numbers
We can use regions to chunk the states in to smaller parts Chunking A device to help us remember something
Never Eat Shredded Wheat Mnemonics Find the states in your region(s), label them, and write them on your sheet.
Create a mnemonic device for those states
Decide how you will share it with the class Now it is your turn