Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Lightning Thief
By: Alexis Mearse
How the character changed:
The conflict of the book is “Zeus lost his lighting bolt and thinks that Percy stole it. Percy has 5 days to return the bolt. But Percy did not take it.”
The setting of this book is Hollywood. The setting is Hollywood because they have to go to medusa lair and under ground. And to a museum.
setting: the place where the story takes place.
Hero:1. A person who saves the day.
2. A person that every one adores.
Percy Jackson is a hero in this book. He shows strong amounts of bravery and perseverance
The climax of this story is when they find out Luke was the theif.
The setting of this book is Hollywood. The setting is Hollywood because they have to go to Medusa lair and under ground. And to a museum.
the characters changed because they got to know each other better.