Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
13.4 Converting Metric Units of Length
Transcript of 13.4 Converting Metric Units of Length
1. 5lb= _____ oz
2. A young polar bear weighs 234 pounds and 15 ounces. How many ounces in total?
3. Draw a line segment that is 1cm. How many mm is that?
King Henry Died, Mother Didn't Care Much
SWBAT convert one metric unit of length into another
60 cm = ______km
.89 hm = ___ dm
Example 3- Comparing
>,<, or =
9000 m _____ 20 km
Step 1- Pick a unit
Step 2- Convert both measurements to chosen unit
Step 3- Compare values
FAMILY PROBLEM TIME!
Ticket to leave
Tara's street is 15 blocks long. Each block is 200 m long. How long is her street in kilometers?