Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Differentiation for the General Music Classroom
Transcript of Differentiation for the General Music Classroom
Fabel by Robert Schumann Lesson: Blues 1. Listen - respond individually, followed by a question-guided activity 2. Sing/Play - perform a brief example of blues music. If they don't want to sing, they can play percussion. 3. Write - write a new verse to the song just performed 4. Read - sightread a bassline together 5. Improvise - some students continue with the bass line, others take turns improvising a solo using the blues scale Sample Lesson Activities Ultimate Goal engage each individual student