Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Math
- I am very organized.
-I come to class prepared.
-I follow teacher instruction well.
-I hand in my assignments on time.
- I use my time well in class.
- I am a good listener and am focused.
- I do my homework.
WAYS I LIKE TO SHOW MY WORK!
I like to show my work in many ways:
I like to write a essays.
I like to do presentations.
I also like to do group presentations.
I like to use clip art images.
I like to many types of visuals.
- I procrastinate a lot. I always find excuses not to work on assignments, homework and study. Here are some things I do to procrastinate:
-Play with my dog.
- watch t.v.
- eat snacks.
- Play with my little sister.
- Do my sisters hair and makeup.
What we have been learning in science is:
In math we are working on...
Two neat facts I have learned this year in math so far are, adding decimals vertically and multiplying decimals.
The concept that has been most difficult for me in this subject area is fractions.
My goals/plans for the year
my goals for this year are:
- I want to raise my hand more in class!
- practice handwriting!
- Getting better marks on tests!
In E.L.A. we have been learning:
- Our unit was called identity ( )
- Hand writing
- Novel study
My two facts i learned...
1. How to write a poem using different words and styles.
2. I have become a better speller and become a stronger presenter.
Particle theory of matter
Two facts i have learned:
1. particles are always moving
2. particles at a higher temperature move faster then particles at a lower temperature
What i found most difficult is...
In social studies i have been learning about:
- latitude, longitude and mapping
- Right know we are learning about movement!!!
Two facts i learned are...
1. Sir Sandford Fleming developed the time zone system in 1884.
2. Learned all of Canada's provinces, capital cities and continents.
Was spelling all the provinces and continents was difficult.
5 thing that would surprise you!!!!!
I am a very big procrastinate.
My favorite subject is MATH.
I am doing very good in school.
I love my teachers!!!
I am very organized.
Were you listening!!!
1.What is my favorite subject.
2.what was my weakness!!!
3.what way do i like to show my work.
4.what was one of my strengths.
5.what was one of the things i learned in math!!!