Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Lord of the Flies - Test Review
Transcript of Lord of the Flies - Test Review
describe Simon? How would you describe Piggy? How would you describe Jack? How would you describe Ralph? How would you describe Samneric? Why is Ralph angry when Jack returns with a slaughtered pig? What lesson does Ralph learn about leadership from Piggy's advice? What effect does the island have on the boys? At first, what does the naval officer think when he lands on the island? What happens at the climax of the novel? When Jack steals Piggy's glasses, what does it prove? Why doesn't Jack want to be rescued? What does the conch shell symbolize? What does it mean that the beast is not "something you can hunt and kill"? What is the difference between figurative and literal? What even most clearly shows the loss of innocence? Unit Test Part 2