Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Diversions Process
San Bernardino, CA
Fort Worth, Texas
Inform Warehouse of truck arrival
New Bill of Lading & Goods Issued
Diversion Ship Movement Amt. =
Original Weight Amount - Physically Offloaded Product
(from San Bernardino to Fort Worth)
(from Fort Worth to San Bernardino)
What Is A Diversion?
A load that is detouring from, or will not travel to, the intended destination recorded in SAP
Quality or Product Concerns
Data Entry Error
SAP Transaction Flow
(from Fort Worth San Bernardino)
(Amount = Total Original Truckload weight)
How to Manage a Diversion:
diverts truck to
Inventory Deployment adjusts SAP
Plant Inventory ZMA01
Original Delivery Notes
Goods Receipt @ Original Destination
Diversion Ship - 303 Movement
Diversion Receipt - 305 Movement
New Bill of Lading & Delivery Note