Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Year 11 Team Meeting
Transcript of Year 11 Team Meeting
Looking at us...
Next Friday is Year 11 RAP Inset
Year Group is under a lot of pressure
Year Group is under a very intense spotlight
Progress 8 will need be +0.25 minimum
Every student will need to be performing at their target grade, in every subject
Key characters need to be contained, input from tutors about strategies will be invaluable
Year 11 Team Meeting
Attendance & Punctuality
The constant struggle...
Students of Concern
Just not getting it...
Study Skills Lessons
Once in a lifetime...
Punctuality is starting to slip back to being poor
Attendance is an ongoing concern, statistics will improve, but some students are still a concern.
In your form - reasons why - barriers - home contact?
– Introduction/Expectations Assembly
– Personal SWOT Analysis based on P1/P2
– P4 Target Setting based on P3 – focus on SMART Target setting
– Revision Timetables – how to make them and how to protect your time
– Revision Technique 1 – Note taking, flash cards and condensing material
– Revision Technique 2 – Mind Maps
– Reflecting on progress – reflecting on SWOT Analysis from Week 2 and progress in dealing with Threats, realising opportunities and tackling weaknesses
Single pair of earrings - no facial piercings, nose piercings.......
Blazer when leaving form
Check for trainers sneaking in
No "mixed" colour hair
Already a few gearing up for trench warfare
Events not being logged - or they are little angels
Lessons - incidents but overall some good things
Corridors - starts to get a bit shaky
Break/Lunch - can be an issue
Out of school - 2 separate serious incidents
1. Attendance & Punctuality
4. RAP Inset
5. Students of concern
6. Study Skills Lessons