Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
First Day of School
Transcript of First Day of School
Anything that interferes with these rights is against the rules. Procedure
1. Place 2 drops of food coloring in cup labeled S and stir (represents your unique talents and personality!) Foam Lab 2. Pour cup T into cup S(represents teacher’s knowledge and support to learning) 3. Stir solution mixed into cup S slowly until solution begins to bubble and rise (represents time required for material to be learned) 4. Observe the foam creation
(represents the joy from teacher and student
when learning is fun!) Be Careful ! Do not taste
or touch chemicals. 1. Be in your seat before the bell rings.
2. Have all your books and supplies in class.
3. Respect your classmates,teacher, and classroom.
4. Learn something that will be useful later on in life. B.S.Agricultural Science
Texas A & M University M.S. Curriculum & Instruction with Science Specialty
University of Texas at Tyler I don't care what color
you write in.
I always want you to do your best.
Use the "parking lot" to leave messages,
Supply table by the door.