Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
[EN] Minecraft Design 1
Transcript of [EN] Minecraft Design 1
what is minecraft (#1)?
...who is from here...
Markus Persson (Notch) made it...
...created this company...
...which is now owned by
what is minecraft (#2)?
What makes a world?
random and "infinite"
Full of animals and dangers
What are blocks?
What is minecraft (#3)?
What kind of worlds are there?
what is minecraft (#4)?
Who lives in a Minecraft world?
hostile (agressive) mobs
Friendly (passive) mobs
What will we do?
resource pack creation
...with a story
With WorldPainter, we can create a Minecraft world using brushes, just like we would paint.
Let's check out the example!
WorldPainter intro - geirangerfjord
With enough patience, we can create amazing worlds
WorldPainter top view
Basically we'll make an adventure map
It was a pleasure