Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Chemical Weathering
Plants produce oxygen that reacts with iron in rock. This causes it to weaken and break. Plant roots also take minerals away when they absorb nutrients.
Chemical weathering can be caused by acid rain.It's formed when c02, produced by people and animals breathing and cars and factories ,is dissolved in water.The acid rain reacts with limestone. This causes it to wash away.
When people pave the land they change the way water flows off and erodes. Stripe mining and lawn treatment can make the land absorb less rain ,increase erosion ,and cause chemicals in ground water.