Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Learning Styles
Know what kind of learner you are,
what are generally the most difficult
topics for that kind of learner, and how
to overcome these. There are different types of learners in our class period and that they will perform differently in different classes. Analyzing the Data: Find language arts challenging. Auditory Literary/Analytical Visual Kinesthetic Theme:
Challenges Works Cited: "Art-Clip-Art-13." Best Clip Art Blog. SEOPressor, n.d. Web. 13 Feb. 2013.
"Colorful Problem Solving Puzzle Cube." Dreamstime. PACA, 2000. Web. 13 Feb.
"Ear-Clip-Art-4." Best Clip Art Blog. SEOPressor, n.d. Web. 13 Feb. 2013.
Foster, Karen, and Lynda Villanueva. "Learning Styles." Brazosport College.
Brazosport College, n.d. Web. 5 Feb. 2013. <http://www.brazosport.edu/
Instructor Magazine. "What's YOUR Learning Style?" University of South Dakota. U
of South Dakota, 2009. Web. 5 Feb. 2013. <http://people.usd.edu/~bwjames/
"Large Open Book." Clip Art Pal. ClipArtPal, 2000. Web. 13 Feb. 2013.
<http://www.clipartpal.com/clipart_pd/education/textbooks1.html>. My Research Proved
My Hypothesis - Auditory Learners
- Literary/Analytical Learners
- Visual Learners
- Kinesthetic Learners I found that there are 4 types of learners: I hypothesized that... ***Note: This was NOT a scientific survey!*** Don't mind lectures. The environment is significant. Must pay lots of attention during lectures. An environment free of all distractions can help, but it is not very significant. Can recall sensory details. All Styles: Literary/Analytical, Visual, Auditory: Auditory, Visual, Kinesthetic: Visual, Kinesthetic, Literary/Analytical: Auditory, Literary/Analytical, Kinesthetic: Auditory and Visual: Visual and Kinesthetic: Like to create things. Kinesthetic and Literary/Analytical: Organizing information with an image/illustration can aid the memorization of information. Literary/Analytical and Auditory: Reading over information can help to learn it. by Julie Raiff What type of learner are you?