Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
SEE2020 - Identifying the Site
Transcript of SEE2020 - Identifying the Site
Conduct site inspections or venues and area! LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! 1. Introduction
2. Event Scope & Details
5. Pricing/Budget Elements of an RFP Request for Proposal (RFP) Provided to 3rd party planner from client Planning Starting Point Example of a 3rd Party Planner - Destination Management Company (DMC) Week 2 Recognizing Local Conditions Essential to overall event success! - Weather
- Road Conditions/ Traffic
- Snow Report
- Seasonal Changes
- Crime Rate
- Financial *Advice to finding the ideal location:
- Pay attention to details
- Use local Convention and Visitor Bureaus (CVB)
- Be creative in finding the "best" location
- Never say no http://www.goprovidence.com/ the basic physical and organizational structures needed for the operation of a society or enterprise, necessary for an economy to function. What is infrastructure? World Series in Newport, RI America's Cup Closer look of Newport, RI Types:
- Cultural, Sports, and Recreations Class Disscussion Tenting Permits
Working with government bodies and policies RFP Site Inspection Check List
• Space requirements
• Budget constraints
• Safety considerations
• Availability of restrooms (or space for port-a-potties)
• Overall appearance of area
• Storage space
• Directional signs and/or volunteers placement - Tentative Date: January 23, 2013
- Timeframe: 6:00pm – 11:30pm
- Past themes – Casino Night and Carnival (not opposed to doing them again as they were popular amongst attendees)
- We are currently in negotiations with the following venues; please provide your recommendations based on local infrastructure.
o Boston Seaport Hotel (Harborview Ballroom)
o Westin Providence (Providence Ballroom)
o Hotel Viking Newport (Bellevue Ballroom)
- We will be working directly with the venue on developing the dinner menu (no need to include in proposal), please provide suggestions to themed menu enhancements.
- Group size: 175
- 65% Men and 35% Women (no children)
- Required setup – Please provide detailed floor plan
o Registration – guests will be given raffle tickets upon arrival
o 6ft table for raffle prizes to be displayed
- Facts about the group – they love to dance after a few drinks!
- Budget: $45,000.00 (inclusive of tax, gratuity, and any additional fees) Station Nightclub Fire