Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Professionalism
Tight or revealing clothes
Sandals/ slides/ open toed shoes
What to do?
Effects of inappropriate dress
Dealing with unprofessional dress = awkward
Inappropriate clothing can be distracting + make a small business look unprofessional.
Dressing too sexy can also have psychological effects = less competent,regardless of their skill sets.
Be clean and neat
No gum, candy or, cigarettes.
Preparing for the
• Go to the company website or other websites that have information on the article
• If you know anyone who is in that business, then maybe ask for some pointers
• Research about the company products and services
• Note the company mission
• Write down the company’s strategic goals
• Prepare insightful questions that you may want to ask
What should a person know about the company they are interviewing for?
• Method of formulating questions interviewer might ask
See if company is right for you
mission of company
challenges and successes
• Extra methods
companies level in industry
Professionalism is the person's conduct at work.
You have to be on time to show that you care about your job.
Come to work with a good mood.
Watch your language because it would as if you have a limited vocabulary.
Gossiping is not tolerated in the work.
Have a positive attitude.
You should own your mistake and not hide from it.
Pay attention to the cultural forms in your organization, and follow them.
Treat other people with respect.
Take your work seriously and not as a joke.
While you are at work you have to speak and write professionally.
Show up reliably when it comes to your job.
Professionalism In Different Forms
Explore your role
understanding and knowledge