Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Chain Champion
within Food Value Chains Farmer Eater Buyer Processor Distributor
Supporting Local Family Farms
Environmental Stewardship Fair Price
True Cost of Food
Environmental Stewardship Competitive pricing
Consistency of product
Continuity of Supply Competitive Pricing
Insurance Food Safety
Continuity of supply Tool User:
•Value Chain Facilitators
(non-profits, extension, consultants, etc.)
•Value Chain “Doers” –
(producers, aggregators, processors, distributors, buyers) Primary Audience:
Value Chain Doers Objectives:
Develop understanding and shared buy-in along the value chain
Increase understanding amongst value chain “doers” of the complexity of the value chain by disentangling each of doer’s value systems
Show value chain doers finding common ground to create “win-win” situations.