Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
THE PENNY DEBATE by Zane R. and Jayla L.
Transcript of THE PENNY DEBATE by Zane R. and Jayla L.
THE U.S. MINT
Whats the Point?
Why so many?
The U.S. Mint spends thousands of dollars a day. If you do the math, we spin millions of dollars year. So if we do that, whats the point of making a coin that we barely even use? I mean about 2% of the time, we ACTUALLY use them. 98% of the time, we just throw them in a fountain.
If you think about it, the only that 63% of Americas votes went to keep it was because of its tradition because it was the 200 anniversary a couple years ago or this year. Now that 37% that went to not keep the penny i agree with.
The main reason that I'm really confused about is why do we make so many?