Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Money
Plan your essay
Use connectors to present your arguments
Use specific language about the topic
• to introduce a first idea and the opposite idea: on the one hand/on the other hand
• to add points or state new ideas:
additionally, moreover, in addition, besides, and, also
• to state concession or contrast:
However, but, although, nevertheless, in spite of/despite (the fact that)
• to state cause and effect (reason and result): Because, as, since, as a result, as a consequence, consequently, this means…
• to express your opinion:
In my view/opinion, as I see it, I(strongly) think/believe, as far as I am concerned…
• to agree or disagree with a statement:
I couldn’t agree/disagree more with…, I completely agree/disagree with, I’m totally against/in favour of the idea that…, I cannot see one point in favour of this statement, I agree with the statement up to a point/up to a certain extent, it is clear there are two sides to this arguments.
Vol XCIII, No. 311
Decide how you feel about the topic
Money & Happiness
DO YOU AGREE/PARTLY AGREE/DISAGREE/PARTLY DISAGREE? Consider: