Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Skylar, Jackson
In science we have really only worked on science fair. In the beginning of the year we studied the scientific method.
In P.E. we have done gymnastics, football, soccer, dodge ball and running
I play the violin and it is fun to play. Our instructor is Mr. Ash.
We have use the bow and plucking.
We have specials every day and it is called block for us.
So far in writing we have learned fragments, letters, persuasive writing, commas, and writing stories.
So far in reading we have read Everlasting Tuck. Now we are reading Where the Mountain Meets the Moon.
in math we have learned fractions, decimals, percents and mmmr ( mean, median, mode and range )
Welcome to my prezi!
In the morning we go to block I have P.E. and computer lab or library. On days 2,5 and on days 1,3,4,6 I have orchestra.
Hello my name is Skylar and i'm in Mrs. Jackson's 5th grade class. My school is called Jane Dee Hull Elementary . In my prezi I will be telling you what I have learned so far.
Computers and Library
In computers we have done research and this Prezi. In library we st find books to read.