Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Issues In Europe
Transcript of Issues In Europe
1-The Word Smog Was Used In 1905 to describe The Air In London
Acid Rain In Germany
1- Acid rain has ruined half of the black forest
1 More Fact
Air Currents Bring The Chemical-Filled From Coal Burning Factories In UK To Gremany
Chernobyl! Went Boom!!!
1986 the country Ukraine was famous for its plains and agriculture. but one day one of the reactors went boom and the people their got exposed to the radiation and people were at unsafe levels of radiation. after that the last reactor was shut down in 2000, and water was unsafe to to drink for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnng time...
THE GHOST TOWN! BOO!
Issues In Europe By:angel 1st pd
2- Acid Rain are smoke from factories and power plants.
3- Germany Has Passed Laws To Reduce Car Emission from Automobiles and factoies
2-In The Great Smog Of 1952,the smog was so dense,That For Four Days pepole died!
after the great smog they created smokeless zones!:D