Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Marilyn Monroe: Not Just made of Beauty
Transcript of Marilyn Monroe: Not Just made of Beauty
Born: June 1, 1926, Los Angeles
Died: August 5, 1962, Brentwood
Full name: Norma Jeane Mortenson City of Los Angeles The city is the focal point of the larger Los Angeles–Long Beach–Santa Ana metropolitan statistical area and Greater Los Angeles Area region, which contain 12,828,837 and nearly 18 million people respectively as of 2010, making it one of the most populous metropolitan areas in the world and the second largest in the United States. Marilyn Monroe's Family James Dougherty
[ex-husband #1] Joe Dimaggio
[Ex-husband#2] Auther Miller
[ex-husband#3] Martin Mortenson
[Dad] Gladys Baker
[Mom] Marilyn Monroe becames famous when she received a contract from the 20th Century Fox in 1947. -Golden Globe Award: Best Actress in a Comedy in 1960.
-Crystal Star Award : Best Foreign Actress Marilyn Monroe's Death was caused by an overdose of Barbituate, drugs that act as a central nervous system depressents and can produce a wide spectrum of effects, in August 5, 1962 Marilyn's Death - When marilyn Monroe was 16 years old, she dodged moving to another foster home by getting married.
- Marilyn Monroe's mom was placed into a mental hospital because she was mentally unstable. Additoinal Events When Gladys Mortensen[ Marilyn monroe's Mother], was hospitalized for being mentally unstable, she had to be placed in a foster home because she doesn't have anyone in her family, who is willing to take her in. Biggest Issues in her life Her Real Name is Norma Jeane Mortenson. Question #1 What is her real name? She was born in Los Angelos. Question #2 Where was she born? Question #3 Who was her first huband? Her FIRST Husband is James Doughety. She was born June 1, 1926. Question #4 When was she born? She died August 5,1962. Question #5 When Did she die?