Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Healthy and Unhealthy Habits and their meaning
Transcript of Healthy and Unhealthy Habits and their meaning
Healthy Habit Examples
Controlling weight, improves mood, combats diseases, boosts energy, improves longevity, nutrition, physical activity, weight management, stress management.
What are unhealthy habits?
Unhealthy Habits are things that you do that are not good for you or that are not the usual things that you do. It also involves your health and how you use it. Unhealthy Habits make your life time shorter.Why do you think it makes them shorter? well because you make it by not being healthy.
What are healthy Habits?
Healthy Habits are things that make your life a great one. It helps you be happy and live longer. It means that you don't have to worry about gaining weight if you make the right and healthy choices.
Unhealthy Habit Examples
Smoking,excessive drinking, nail biting, throat clearing, knuckle cracking, spending too much time on couch watching TV, overspending your way into dept, eating too much fast food, skipping breakfast, drinking too much alcohol, overusing pain killers and sedatives.