Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Wolfs
Chickens have feelings?
Does it exists?
They know who you are
Chickens are able to remember and recognize over 100 individuals: they can also recognize humans
apparently, some scientist think that a chicken is the closet thing to a tyrannosauruses-Rex (weird huh?).scientist think that becuase they found a bone in the T-Rex that ended up being similar to the one in a chicken,That is why people think dinosaurs evolved into birds.
Noises they make
Chickens have different type of noises for certain type of predators which allow the others to know what type of threat they face.
Chickens feel empathy for each. Researchers proved that domesticated hens show a clear physiological and behavioral response when there chicks are mildly distressed.
Hens are extremely affectionate and caring mothers. In Christian writings, Jesus is said to have used the love of a hen for her brood to express God’s love for humans. In Ancient Rome, saying ‘you were raised by a hen’ was a compliment.
chickens are able to comprehend that when an object is taken away, it still exist. young human children are unable to understand this.