Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of AIESEC GCDP
One Step closer to your dream
SOK Orphanage, our stories
Global Network!! company
Cambodia, the combination of
tranquility and chaos.
What you can learn from your trip
3.World from your own perspective
Why don't you give yourself a chance??
1. First time to be a backpacker.
2. How to arrange the teaching material
3. Help from others along the way
Thailand and Vietnam
What a Fortunate experience!!
Thank you! See you!
Travel with purposes!!
Elderly and children!!
''The world is a great book, of which they that never stir from home read only a page.''
In the class
Painting as my diary
My little angels
Language is never a problem