Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of PYRAMIDS
TRINITY AND JENNA
How did it get it's rough texture?
Over the years the pyramids got rough.
The ancient egyptians built the pyramids.
Why did they build the pyramids?
How did they do it?
Who built the pyramids?
The pyramids were built as burial places and monuments.
They moved massive limestone blocks across the desert and stacked them to build the pyramids.
Which pharaoh had the biggest pyramid?
Pharaoh Khufu had the biggest pyramid. It is known as The Great Pyramid of Giza.It is 756 feet long on each side,450 feet high,and is composed to have 2,300,000 blocks of stone.
The Great Sphinx
The Sphinx is a large human headed lion that was carved from natural rock.It guards Khafre's pyramid in Giza.
All of the Egyptians love pyramids and so do we