Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What is a Computer Virus?
Transcript of What is a Computer Virus?
*A and A *AGI-Plan
*ABC What is a Computer Virus? A computer virus is: a software program capable of reproducing itself and usually capable of causing great harm to files or other programs on the same computer. There are 2 main ways you can get a computer virus into your computer:
*Opening just an "regular" e-mail
*Downloading a file What are...? What to do to Prevent from Getting a Virus Types of Virus How can you get a virus in your computer? Computer Worms: are a standalone malware computer program that replicates itself in order to spread to another computer. Rootkits: is a stealthy type of software, often malicious, designed to hide the existence of certain processes or programs from normal methods of detection and enable continued privileged access to a computer. Spyware: software that self-installs on a computer, enabling information to be gathered covertly about a person's internet use, password, etc Phishing: is a scam by which an e-mail user is duped into revealing personal or confidential information which the scammer can use illicitly.