Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Challenge Based Learning: Moving Our World
Transcript of Challenge Based Learning: Moving Our World
Jennifer Brinson - Teacher
Salisbury High School, Allentown, PA
Challenge: How Do You Move Your World Forward?
Activity: Research and discover organizations or ideas that need developing.
CBL Planning Form
How Do You Move Your World Forward?
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."
Exposure to other cultures and people
Appreciation for others and for the opportunities we have
Enhance skills with various tools to enable our kids to collaborate, communicate, research, plan, and execute projects that will make a difference.
What does CBL mean?
What is your project?
How did you choose your project?
How do you plan your project?
What do you hope to accomplish?
What does CBL allow you to do as a learner?
What lessons have you learned?
How has CBL changed your perspective?
Resources and Contact Info
YouTube Playlist: http://bit.ly/CBLPlaylist
Seminar Blog: http://www.salisburysd.us/brinson/