Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
International day for tolerance
Transcript of International day for tolerance
Tolerance is accepting others, regardless of their beliefs, religion, gender or opinions, etc.
What is tolerance?
The international day for tolerance is a day that we celebrate and encourage a world free of dicrimination and racism.
It takes place on November 16th, and it was declared by UNESCO in 1995 to generate awareness of intolerance.
What is international day for tolerance?
Now, a small video on intolerance
It is good to tolerate others because it is a sign of respect and it displays equality between all religions and nationalties.
Nobody should feel like they are odd or not important, they should feel accepted, and be able to communicate properly and happily.
Why is it important to tolerate others?
Done by Nikitha, Malishka, Naychi, Manulji, Kathleen and Mahika
International day of tolerance!