Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Ted Talk: Lesson From Death Row Inmates
Transcript of Ted Talk: Lesson From Death Row Inmates
Lessons From Death Row Inmates by David R. Dow
In order to decrease the number of criminals placed on death row, early intervention into troubled childhoods will benefit society on a moral and economic stand point.
The three key points that were suggested by David R. Dow to support this thesis were:
Specialized Bar for Juveniles
What's the connection between these 4 individuals that were executed? Each committed a crime that could of been prevented if the proper steps had been taken in early childhood.
Intervene Aggressively Into Homes
1. Do you think our world would be safer with an increase in intervention institutions for troubled youth within our big cities?
2. What are other methods that could potentially prevent troubled children from falling into the 4 chapter murder story?
3. Why do you think the government is willing to fund the 4 chapter murder story rather than funding the 5 point intervention stages?
4. Do you agree that paying more attention to the earlier stages of troubled children will help prevent society from creating these criminals?
Similar Ted Talks