Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Chesapeake Bay Bride.
Transcript of Chesapeake Bay Bride.
The opening date of the bridge was on April 15, 1964
The coast of the bridge was $2,000,000
7 workers that were building the bridge died.
Construction began on September 7, 1960. In northbound.
It was operated by the Chesapeake bay bridge and tunnel commission.
The offical nam of the Chesapeake Bay is Lucius J. Kellam,Jr. Bridge-Tunnel.
Alexa Micciche grade 7
The depth of the water is 25 to 100 ft.
The bridge took 42 months to build.
In southbound it took 46 months construction began June 16, 1995.
The bridge was opened to the public southbound on April 19,1999