Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Week 3 Lesson 4: Act 1, Scene 4
Transcript of Week 3 Lesson 4: Act 1, Scene 4
1. We will listen to one of the most famous love songs/break up songs of all time:
Jeff Buckley's 'Hallelujah'
2. Afterwards, write down on
a loose piece of paper
the name of a love song/break-up song that you like
briefly explain what the song is about
when you typically listen to it and why? (e.g. when you're feeling sad or are falling for someone)
3. I will collect these afterwards and use them for a future lesson on love songs.
4. We'll have
Quick write: Songs about love/break-ups
LI: To gain an understanding of Act 1, Scene 4 of 'Romeo and Juliet'.
SC: Students will be able to explain how the introduction of Mercutio contributes to the development of the play.
Another great love song...
Scene summary and word bank