Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Natural Disasters
Disasters By Daniel Strapp Part 1: Common Natural Disasters Part 2: Historical
Natural Disasters Krakatoa Lituya Bay Megatsunami Volcanic Eruptions Earthquakes Tornadoes Hurricanes What is a Natural Disaster? Table of Contents Things Fall Apart Relation Introduction to
Natural Disasters Major destructive event
From natural processes of Earth
Usually results in property damage, economic harm, and loss of life depending on the area Natural order
Fear Part 1:
Common Natural Disasters
Historical Natural Disasters December 24, 2004 July 9, 1958 Tsunamis Wildfires Avalanches Floods Blizzards Epidemics Droughts Hailstorms Heat Waves Things Fall Apart Natural Disasters By Daniel Strapp August 26, 1883 THINGS FALL APART Indian Ocean Tsunami