Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Wales
Language and dialect
Nature and geography
Folk tales and legends of Wales
* 'The Afanc'
* festival of literature, music and performance
* influence of romanticism
* North / South Wales
*the western side of central southern Great Britain
*Wales = mountainous
The Cambrian Mountains
The Brecon Beacons
Welsh National Anthem
The Welsh alphabet
A, B ,C ,Ch, D, Dd, E, F, Ff, G, Ng, H, I, L
Ll, M, N, O, P, Ph, R, Rh, S, T, Th, U, W, Y