Loading presentation...

Present Remotely

Send the link below via email or IM

Copy

Present to your audience

Start remote presentation

  • Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
  • People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
  • This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
  • A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
  • Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article

Do you really want to delete this prezi?

Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.

DeleteCancel

Make your likes visible on Facebook?

Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.

No, thanks

Improving Patient Satisfaction

No description
by

sarah wigley

on 13 April 2015

Comments (0)

Please log in to add your comment.

Report abuse

Transcript of Improving Patient Satisfaction

Improving Patient Satisfaction
NEURO ICU
SURGICAL/TRANSPLANT ICU
MEDSURG - ONCOLOGY
PACU
What we noticed on these units
Why is patient satisfaction important?
Patients are the forefront of healthcare. They are our first priority.
what causes decreased patient satisfaction?
Our proposal
Patient satisfaction should be assessed throughout the patients' stay instead of only at discharge.
If patient satisfaction was assessed throughout the patients' stay rather than just at discharged issues would be addressed before the patient was discharged.
Background
OUR SURVEY
FUNDING
BY: NICOLE HOGAN, MARISSA MORASSI, CAMILLE TERCILLA, SARAH WIGLEY
risk management/ legal considerations
-HIPAA
-Increased risk of infection
-Risk for disturbed sleep patterns
-Lawsuits
Minimal!
This project can be achieved at little or almost no cost!
scenarios
RESULTS
75% of our 20 completed surveys stated that the survey was helpful while the other 25% said they saw no difference
Timeline of Implementation
January - brainstorm and come up with problem
February - nurse managers
March - implement surveys at preceptorships
April - evaluate
Now Let's Evaluate...
PACU: continuity of care, pain management
MEDSURG: communication
NEURO ICU: pain management
TRANSPLANT ICU: staffing
Full transcript