Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Stages of Speech Production by Levelt
Transcript of Stages of Speech Production by Levelt
After the words and phrases have been conceptualized and formulated. At this stage they are translated into the sounds and syllables of actual speech.
After conceptualization, formulation, and articulation, when we edit our message and correct any errors.
After conceptualization, when the message is framed into words, phrases, and clauses by the speakers.
result of factors such as carelessness or fatigue.
Speaker makes the decisions about how to frame an idea into language.
David McNeill’s theory
Conceptualization is hard to conceptualize but formulation is much easier to formulate.
In this stage the speaker formulates concepts into words and during this process speaker makes many errors.
Thank You :)
All speakers make mistakes, whether they are native or non-native users of the target language.
result of incomplete knowledge of the rules of that target language.
commit by non-native speaker